Quality service and reliability at all times. Guaranteed
Juice Electrical Services are Part P Registered Electricians that specialise in the expert repair, maintenance and installation of electrical services, for both domestic and commercial customers in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Our goal is to reach the highest possible standards for every job, however big or small and we always strive to give our customers complete satisfaction.
Who are we?
Juice Electrical Services is run by Chris Beeney and based in Boreham Street, East Sussex, ten miles north east of Eastbourne
Why choose Juice?
- Our customers trust us to the best job we can for them
- With our expert knowledge and experience we are able to give totally independent, honest, impartial advice & recommendations
- We pride ourselves on a high quality of service that's professional, courteous and reliable at all times
- We never forget our reputation is dependent on the standard of our work and the strong relationships we build with customers
- Our aim is to meet and go beyond customer expectations for every job, however big or small
Please find a list below outlining of some of the electrical services that we are able to provide along with the areas we cover in East Sussex.
Juice Electrical Services supplies and installs:
- Consumer Units | Replacement Fuse Boards
- Domestic Ventilation | Extractor Fans
- Electric Heating Systems | Electric Radiators
- Energy Efficient Lighting | LED Lighting
- Security Lighting | Intruder Alarms
- Smoke Alarms | Co2 Alarms | Cold Alarms
- Wireless Networking | Smart Energy Monitoring
We can also carry out the wiring and final connection of:
- Cookers | Showers
- Automatic Gates | Garage Doors | CCTV Systems
We cover the following Towns & Villages
- Arlington, Alciston, Alfriston
- Battle, Berwick, Bexhill, Burwash
- Castfield, Cowbeech, Cooden
- Eastbourne, East Dean, East Hoathly
- Hailsham, Heathfield, Herstmonceux, Horam
- Lewes, Little Common
- Magham Down, Mayfield,
- Netherfield, Ninfield
- Pevensey, Polegate
- Ringmer, Roberstbridge
- Westham, Windmill Hill
Where is Eastbourne East Sussex ?
Eastbourne is a large town, seaside resort and borough in the county of East Sussex
Eastbourne is immediately to the east of Beachy Head, the highest chalk sea cliff in Great Britain. With a seafront consisting largely of Victorian hotels, a pier and a Napoleonic era fort and military museum. Though Eastbourne is a relatively new town, there is evidence of human occupation in the area from the Stone Age
Eastbourne's earliest claim as a seaside resort came about following a summer holiday visit by four of King George III's children in 1780 (Princes Edward and Octavius and Princesses Elizabeth and Sophia).
In 1793, following a survey of coastal defences in the southeast, approval was given for the positioning of infantry and artillery to defend the bay between Beachy Head and Hastings from attack by the French.