As a responsible landlord, maintaining the electrical safety of your managed properties is essential.
Juice Electrical Services are available to assist you with your responsibilities as a landlord with a range of electrical services from planned maintenance, electrical upgrades & fault finding we're here to help.
Juice Electrical Services supplies and installs:
- Consumer Units | Replacement Fuse Boards
- Domestic Ventilation | Extractor Fans
- Electric Heating Systems | Electric Radiators
- Energy Efficient Lighting | LED Lighting
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Electric Vehicle Charging | Hybrid Car Charging
- Security Lighting | Intruder Alarms
- Smoke Alarms | Co2 Alarms | Cold Alarms
We can also carry out the wiring and final connection of:
- Electric Cookers & Hobs | Showers
- Automatic Gates | Garage Doors | CCTV Systems
We cover the following Towns & Villages
- Arlington, Alciston, Alfriston
- Battle, Berwick, Bexhill, Burwash
- Castfield, Cowbeech, Cooden
- Eastbourne, East Dean, East Hoathly
- Hailsham, Heathfield, Herstmonceux, Horam
- Lewes, Little Common
- Magham Down, Mayfield,
- Netherfield, Ninfield
- Pevensey, Polegate
- Ringmer, Roberstbridge
- Westham, Windmill Hill
Please feel free to contact us for further information about our electrical services for Landlords and Letting Agents
With rented residential accommodation it is the Landlord's responsibility to ensure that the electrical installation and appliances provided by the landlord are safe when the tenancy begins and are in proper working order throughout the tenancy.
If this is found not to be the case the local authority can take action to enforce electrical safety in residential accommodation under the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS).
Electrical Installation Condition Reporting
Every year in Britain approximately 12,500 house fires are caused by faulty electrics and around 2,000 people suffer electric shocks in their home. These figures are from the NICEIC and highlight the vital importance for landlords and letting agents to have Electrical Installation Condition Reports carried out.
Despite there being no clear legal requirements to ensure electrical systems are fully certified, most insurance companies will insist on a current Electrical Installation Condition Report and most letting agents will require documentary evidence of testing before they can rent your property out.