Quality service and reliability at all times. Guaranteed
Juice Electrical Services are Part P Registered Electricians that specialise in the expert repair, maintenance and installation of electrical services, for both domestic and commercial customers in Heathfield, East Sussex.
Our goal is to reach the highest possible standards for every job, however big or small and we always strive to give our customers complete satisfaction.
Who are we?
Juice Electrical Services is run by Chris Beeney and based in Boreham Street, East Sussex, ten miles south east of Heathfield
Why choose Juice?
- Our customers trust us to the best job we can for them
- We use our expert knowledge and experience to give totally independent, honest advice and recommendations
- We pride ourselves on a high quality of service that's professional, courteous and reliable at all times
- We never forget our reputation is dependent on the standard of our work and the strong relationships we build with customers
- We aim to meet and go beyond customer expectations for every job, however big or small
Please find a list below outlining of some of the electrical services that we are able to provide along with the areas we cover in East Sussex.
Juice Electrical Services supplies and installs:
- Consumer Units | Replacement Fuse Boards
- Domestic Ventilation | Extractor Fans
- Electric Heating Systems | Electric Radiators
- Energy Efficient Lighting | LED Lighting
- Security Lighting | Intruder Alarms
- Smoke Alarms | Co2 Alarms | Cold Alarms
- Wireless Networking | Smart Energy Monitoring
We can also carry out the wiring and final connection of:
- Cookers | Showers
- Automatic Gates | Garage Doors | CCTV Systems
We cover the following Towns & Villages
- Arlington, Alciston, Alfriston
- Battle, Berwick, Bexhill, Burwash
- Castfield, Cowbeech, Cooden
- Eastbourne, East Dean, East Hoathly
- Hailsham, Heathfield, Herstmonceux, Horam
- Lewes, Little Common
- Magham Down, Mayfield,
- Netherfield, Ninfield
- Pevensey, Polegate
- Ringmer, Roberstbridge
- Westham, Windmill Hill
Where is Heathfield East Sussex ?
Heathfield is a small market town in East Sussex and lays on an ancient trackway (The Ridgeway), which connects the South Downs with the Weald. Its market charter was granted in February 1316 during the reign of Edward II.
The Wealden iron brought prosperity to the town during the 16th/17th centuries; the coming of the railway (the Cuckoo Line) in 1880 gave it another new lease of life. The latter was not a financial success and the branch line between Eridge and Polegate closed in 1968.