We guarantee a quality service and reliability at all times
Juice Electrical Services are Part P Registered Electricians. We specialise in the expert maintenance, repair and installation of electrical services for both domestic and commercial customers in Battle, East Sussex.
We strive to reach the highest possible standards for every job, however, big or small and to provide our customers with complete satisfaction.
Who are we?
Juice Electrical Services is run by Chris Beeney and is based six miles west of Battle in Boreham Street, East Sussex.
Why choose Juice?
- Our customers trust us to the best job we can for them
- With our expert knowledge and experience we are able to give totally independent, honest, impartial advice & recommendations
- We pride ourselves on a high quality of service that's professional, courteous and reliable at all times
- We never forget our reputation is dependent on the standard of our work and the strong relationships we build with customers
- Juice Electrical Services aim to meet and go beyond customer expectations for every job, however big or small
Please find a list below outlining of some of the electrical services that we are able to provide along with the areas we cover in East Sussex.
Please find a list below outlining of some of the electrical services that we are able to provide in Battle & surrounding areas
- Consumer Units | Replacement Fuse Boards
- Domestic Ventilation | Extractor Fans
- Electric Heating Systems | Electric Radiators
- Energy Efficient Lighting | LED Lighting
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Electric Vehicle Charging | Hybrid Car Charging
- Security Lighting | Intruder Alarms
- Smoke Alarms | Co2 Alarms | Cold Alarms
We can also carry out the wiring and final connection of:
- Electric Cookers & Hobs | Showers
- Automatic Gates | Garage Doors | Hot Tubs
We cover the following Towns & Villages
- Arlington, Alciston, Alfriston
- Battle, Berwick, Bexhill, Burwash
- Castfield, Cowbeech, Cooden
- Eastbourne, East Dean, East Hoathly
- Hailsham, Heathfield, Herstmonceux, Horam
- Lewes, Little Common
- Magham Down, Mayfield,
- Netherfield, Ninfield
- Pevensey, Polegate
- Ringmer, Roberstbridge
- Westham, Windmill Hill
Where is Battle East Sussex ?
Battle is a small town in East Sussex. It lies 55 miles south-south-east of London, 32 miles east of Brighton and 24 miles east of Lewes.
Also nearby are Hastings to the south-east and Bexhill-on-Sea to the south. It was the site of the Battle of Hastings, where William, Duke of Normandy, defeated King Harold II to become William I in 1066.
The town of Battle was gradually built around the Abbey, and later developed a reputation for the quality of the gunpowder produced in the area. In the mid-18th century, the town supported five watchmakers in the High Street.
Battle was a refuge in World War I, and tunnels still exist, leading from various fields and cellars to Battle Abbey itself.