Quality service and reliability at all times. Guaranteed
Juice Electrical Services are Part P Registered Electricians that specialise in the expert repair, maintenance and installation of electrical services, for both domestic and commercial customers in Bexhill, East Sussex.
Our goal is to reach the highest possible standards for every job, however big or small and we always strive to give our customers complete satisfaction.
Who are we?
Juice Electrical Services is run by Chris Beeney and based in Boreham Street, East Sussex, five miles north of Bexhill.
Why choose Juice?
- Our customers trust us to the best job we can for them
- With our expert knowledge and experience we are able to give totally independent, honest, impartial advice & recommendations
- We never forget our reputation is dependent on the standard of our work and the strong relationships we build with customers
- Juice Electrical Services aim to meet and go beyond customer expectations for every job, however big or small
- We pride ourselves on a high quality of service that's professional, courteous and reliable at all times
Please find a list below outlining of some of the electrical services that we are able to provide along with the areas we cover in East Sussex.
Please find a list below outlining of some of the electrical services that we are able to provide in Bexhill & surrounding areas
- Consumer Units | Replacement Fuse Boards
- Domestic Ventilation | Extractor Fans
- Electric Heating Systems | Electric Radiators
- Energy Efficient Lighting | LED Lighting
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Electric Vehicle Charging | Hybrid Car Charging
- Security Lighting | Intruder Alarms
- Smoke Alarms | Co2 Alarms | Cold Alarms
We can also carry out the wiring and final connection of:
- Electric Cookers & Hobs | Showers
- Automatic Gates | Garage Doors | Hot Tubs
We cover the following Towns & Villages
- Arlington, Alciston, Alfriston
- Battle, Berwick, Bexhill, Burwash
- Castfield, Cowbeech, Cooden
- Eastbourne, East Dean, East Hoathly
- Hailsham, Heathfield, Herstmonceux, Horam
- Lewes, Little Common
- Magham Down, Mayfield,
- Netherfield, Ninfield
- Pevensey, Polegate
- Ringmer, Roberstbridge
- Westham, Windmill Hill
Where is Bexhill East Sussex ?
Bexhill-on-Sea (often simply Bexhill) is a seaside town situated in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
An ancient town Bexhill is home to a number of archaeological sites, a Manor House in the Old Town, an abundance of Edwardian and Victorian architecture, and the famous De La Warr Pavilion: today a modern-art gallery – which has featured the work of Andy Warhol amongst others
It was the 7th Earl De La Warr who decided to transform the small rural village of Bexhill into an exclusive seaside resort. He contracted the builder, John Webb, to construct the first sea wall and to lay out De La Warr Parade.