Condensation & Mould Prevention - Electrician in Hailsham, East Sussex

Condensation & Mould Prevention

Positive Input Ventilation

Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) is the most effective method of curing and preventing condensation dampness. Installed in over 1 million homes, PIV is the UK’s most popular method of low-energy, whole-home ventilation.

It is trusted by social housing providers, new build developers and private landlords. It is a cost-effective, whole-house system that effectively prevents condensation and black mould.


Cures condensation dampness
Reduces the humidity that causes condensation dampness and prevents mould growth.

Improved indoor air quality and a healthy living environment
Eradicates indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants that enter the home, such as traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas.

Health benefits
Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.

Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.

Why Choose Juice Electrical Services?

Juice Electrical Services have installed over 20 units to various properties in and around East Sussex. It has achieved great results in improved indoor air quality, providing a healthy living environment where condensation simply cannot exist.

Why you get condensation and mould

Before the days of double glazing and insulation of walls and lofts, humid, stale air would escape through ill-fitting windows, doors and lofts. It would be replaced by fresher, colder air or to you and me – a draught!

Today, after the introduction of energy-saving measures such as draught-proofing, double glazing and cavity wall insulation there is no natural escape for stale, humid air. It now becomes trapped inside our homes.

Through our daily routines of showers, baths, boiling kettles, cooking, drying clothes and simply just breathing, a family of four will produce approximately four pints of water per person every day. That is over 100 pints of water vapour a week, which has nowhere to go. The result is condensation on windows, walls and poor air quality.